We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team as a Web Designer. The web designer will be responsible for assisting in the development and application of online design, visual development, user experience, information architecture, interaction design, and the branding of the company's products / services for the web-based communications.
It requires a thorough knowledge of graphic design, web design, Internet technologies, human interaction, user experience, user interface, e-commerce site design, and development.
- Lead the development and execution of web-based products, branding, and communication products
- Web design and mobile experiences from initial concept to design and editing.
- Make sure all web properties are cutting edge and industry leading, all while maintaining a cohesive modern aesthetic and clean look / feel in all design elements
- Collaborate closely with business owners, product managers and other designers to create world-class web design
- Make recommendations to business executives and technical resources to influence decisions that create the best user and web design experience
- Demonstrate the ability to run network led design to a high standard of quality within technical and time constraints
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
A minimum of a two-year degree or certification in web design, graphic design, or management information services from an accredited institution.
Three years of experience in web design.
Excellent design skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work as an effective team member in a creative environment.
1-3 years of experience working in a fast paced environment
Excellent multitasking with outstanding people skills and the ability to stay calm and grounded under pressure
Strong attention to detail with exceptional project management and prioritization skills
Expected start date: 1/9/2020
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
Salary: $ 15,000.00 - $ 25,000.00 per month
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of experience do you have in Web Design?
What is your level of English?